STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! F746 proto has problems in reset

I think programming was successful at first time but after that I get only write protection and reset errors.STM32 ST-LINK Utility and STM32CubeProgrammer complain about reset and write protection. But reset pin voltage is now about 3.2V.Cube program...

LMI2 by Lead
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed to execute MI command - STM32L151V8T6A

I am working with CubeIDE 1.4.0 on Windows 10 and using STM32L151V8T6A on my prototype board.However not able to fix the errors below.Would be of great help to get to know and fix the causeThanks a lotError message from debugger back end:Error finis...

AbhiAsh by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Reduce ADC sampling rate

HiThe default stm32h7 ADC sampling rate is 50MSps.how can I reduce it using HAL settings?something like 50KSps?Is it possible to do so during run time while the is ADC is already on?Is there any risk of using the internal ADC at the maximum sample ra...

deckhard by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use Bluetooth module with my STM32L4 ?

Hi , I just want to know how to use internal Bluetooth module in my STM32L4. I tried to make this tutoriel : https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/STM32StepByStep:Step5_Build_an_IOT_systemi have made all for instruction of this tutoriel and the IDE show...

0693W000006I7d5QAC.png 0693W000006I7djQAC.jpg
Arand.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 timer output compare behavior

I am using a STM32H7 micro in an application where I need to assert a signal at a time that I determine in software. I am using the output compare from a timer for this signal and setting the CCR register to the time I want the output to be asserted....

JBerry by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, i have the task to make the same LED on the MCU blink at different frequencies when pushing a push button. I know that this is possible with External Interrupts.

I can make LEDs blink at different frequencies but only 1 frequency...So far i managed to get the LED config going with CubeMX.I want to make this by using External Interrupts.But how can i make the same LED change frequency by pushing a button on my...

DKunz.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Memory map 4GB or 4.096GB?

Hi all,1)in STM32F446xC/E it is written that the memory consists out of 8 Blocks each 512-Mbytes. This leads to 4.096-GB. In PM0214 its written: The processor has a fixed memory map that provides up to 4 GB of addressable memory. Now my question: How...

JDirk.1 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos