STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Mac OS X Catalina cannot find STM32 via USB port

Hello,I connected my STM32 board and it's blinking.However, I get "Found 0 stlink programmers" when I run st-info --probeI am running Catalina 10.15.2.Would anyone know how to resolve this? I looked for info/drivers but did not find anything.st-info ...

IHass.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Using LPTIM1 to wake from CSTOP mode - STM32H7

Can LPTIM1 be used to wake the STM32H7 from CSTOPoperating mode?From RM0455 the "RCC APB1 low-sleep clock register (RCC_APB1LLPENR" has the following bit: However the above mentions CSLEEP, not CSTOP which is a lower power operating mode.I think I ca...

Sde W.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSI Implementation

Hello,We are using STM32G431KBU6, and we would like to incorporate Hardware SSI, i.e. send data via DMA, or at least send every 32 bit chunk via DMA.So far we were only able to do implement Software SSI (an interrupt per host clock).Your advice is ap...

ATal.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels