STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! P -NUCLEO-WB55 buttons SW1-3 don't work properly

I have tried to setup a minimal project where I configure the P-NUCLEO-WB55 board to trigger an interrupt (falling edge) when I press a button, that will toggle the blue LED (L1). I tried buttons SW1, SW2, SW3, all have the same problem: when I press...

LWChris by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

HAL Library does not support UART Rx Timeout RTOR

Posted on October 25, 2017 at 11:53Hi all,I am using STM32L433, and checked the manual that it supports rx timout for the uart. I am using cubeMX v4.22.1 with Cube L4 firmware Package v1.9.0. I try to receive unknown sized data from UART3 but i do n...

Retarget printf for iar

In order to make the printf function accessible from other libraries, I create a retarget library where I call stdio and write my own implementation of _write function using UART peripheral. So when I want to use printf in another library. I add incl...

JCuna.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get Segger RTT to work with sleep modes on stm32

I'm trying to use RTT on an stm32L433 and it looks like it doesn't work when the device is in sleep mode (no output on the RTTViewer).my test code is a loop with a printf and a 2seconds sleep.when a debugger is attached, stepping through the code mak...

medanis by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H750VB_UART_Interrupt not receiving data after several cycles and after that it never receives data till the board is reset

I am developing a fuel dispenser and it consists of five boards and the main control of the dispenser is CPU board and the fuel dispensing pulses comes from PULSER board and all the data input comes from KEYPAD board. All the boards are maintained a...

Resolved! STM32H7 DMA Speed

How fast is DMA on STM32H7 mcus? I didnt find any description on how many ticks takes one transaction. I linked DMA to a timer, transfer from memory to port. With system clock 480 MHz and timer DMA request frequency 40 MHz it doesnt seem to work fast...

Labels