STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32f7 as spi slave

Hi. I am trying to work with AD7763. I have the same problem as in this article, but there are no answers in it. https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009Xkfaw/spi-oneway-communication-slavemaster?t=1639997683527So AD7763 is master and stm32f7 i...

EP.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I am making a CUSTOM HID Keyboard application with the stm32f103 processor, when I add the media keys (volume reduction, increase, etc.) to my project, the function that reads the status of the following leds with event_idx does not work. HELP!

this is leds status code ;static int8_t CUSTOM_HID_OutEvent_FS(uint8_t event_idx, uint8_t state){ /* USER CODE BEGIN 6 */if( (event_idx & 0x01) == 0x01 ){HAL_GPIO_WritePin(GPIOA,GPIO_PIN_10, GPIO_PIN_RESET);}else if( (event_idx & 0x01) != 0x01 ){HAL_...

AYılm.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F469 HID - add a keyboard to a custom HID

I have my custom HID device running and working fine. I would like it to also emulate a standard PC keyboard at the same time. So when my board enumerates, I would like the attached PC to find my custom device as well as a keyboard.I think I can ju...

Resolved! ADC Result false

Hello ​I need to receive the value of multiple ​Channel of ADC 1 I followed this tuto : https://controllerstech.com/stm32-adc-multi-channel-without-dma/​But when my pin 1 is connected to GND i have 1500 of numeric value ​Already tested in Arduino and...

HDIA.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How are non-existent pins / ports wired up

Does anyone have any experience of trying to control non-exisistant pins?I have a design that takes stm32f767 in the lqfp100 package. But none seem to be available.Looking around, I managed to procure a small run of stm32f779* in the wlcsp180 package...

Danish1 by Lead II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels