STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to implement the CAN OPEN STACK?

Hello,I am working on STM32F4 series of microcontroller. I am specifically looking for is a CAN Open stack implemented in STM32F4 series of microcontrollers. I have to interface one ENCODER .So i have to implement the CAN STACK. So how I can implemen...

MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sample code for Hyperflash with OctoSPI

We are new to HyperFlash and OctoSPI and it seems that working through the Datasheet and write my own driver from scratch will be very time consuming... Does anybody have a driver or sample code on how to erase / program a HyperFlash (S26KL512S) wit...

GS1 by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN Open stack implementation example

Hello,I am working on STM32F4 series of microcontroller. I am specifically looking for is a CAN Open stack implemented in STM32F4 series of microcontrollers. The regular CAN messages will not work for my board and the target stepper motor (with CAN O...

MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC and DMA conversion time

I am working on a project where I use the NUCLEO-L433RC-P board and CubeMX to configure the settings. The project use ADC and DMA, when I calculate the conversion time, I get a value less than 15 ADC clock cycles.I calculate the conversion time by me...

MEnev.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC CAL problem

Hi, I'm trying to calibrate the ADC3 on my STM32F303RE microcontroller. In according to the REF MANUAL, I enabled the ADC voltage regulator and then started the calibration but code get stuck in the while loop forever (ADCAL is always 1). I put the f...

Nick- by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos