STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

udp_recv trigger when input data available.

Hello,I'm using stm32h757i-eval board & STM23cube ide for programming.I have successfully achieved the UDP communication.But there is one problem.I want a trigger or auto polling function for the UDP_RECV i.e, when ever there is a input data availab...

Aarra.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! __weak requirement on stm32f4xx_hal_pcd.h functions

I have default setup under linux with CubeIDE 1.7.0 and for overriding, i had to modify as __weak void HAL_PCD_ConnectCallback(PCD_HandleTypeDef *hpcd);__weak void HAL_PCD_DisconnectCallback(PCD_HandleTypeDef *hpcd);oh header definitions. Otherwise i...

MKanc.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_GPIO_EXTI_Rising_Callback or EXTI0_1_IRQHandler

Hi, is there a reason to implement the HAL function over simply running code inside the IRQ handler.In my current case I only am incrementing a counter and do not need to demux the line, so I presume not this time, but if I was doing something more i...

OHaza.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is the cause a DMA transfer error?

I am trying to read from an external SPI ADC at a 1MHz rate using a timer and 4 dma channels.I setup TIM 3 to run at 16 MHz and rollover at a count of 24.CC1 pulse is 1, cc2 pulse is 2 cc3 pulse is 22. CC1 drives DMA1 stream4 which is setup to trans...

LHarm.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L462 Can not start DMA transfer via SPI.

Enabled DMA2_CLKSPI3_CLKset DMA2_CSELR = 0x00000033;GPIO is set up correctly and has clk enabledCMAR1 CMAR2 CPAR1 CPAR2 sSetup interrupts for DMAe Channel 1 and 2 and their prioritiessetup spi3 cr1 cr2DMA2_CNDTR2 DMA2_CNDTR1RESET Ints with DMA2_IFCRF...

MDrak.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDMMC SD Card read error

Hello.I implement the SD Card access using the SDMMC1 on the NUCLEO-H743ZI board + SD Card sub board.Now the SDMMC1 Interrupt was not occurred after the DMA request setting and SDMMC interrupt enable(DCRC, TIMEOUT, RXOVERR, DATAEND) for reading the M...

0693W00000AM30NQAT.png
AKim.15 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hello, I have a short circuit between the RESET and the VCC. I measure a impedance of 1ohm between these two signals and 80ohm with the GND. The RESET pin only goes on a 0.1UF capacitor and on the programming connector.

the ST-LINK can't detect the micro but the software who is already programmed in the micro work perfectly.Does anyone have an explanation why the reset breaks like this?

Labels