STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! HAL_TIM_PWM_PulseFinishedCallback() not getting called

I've created a single pulse that executes for about 150ms. When it's complete I was expecting HAL_TIM_PWM_PulseFinishedCallback() to be called, however, it never is.Doing this:if (HAL_TIM_OnePulse_Start(&htim1, TIM_CHANNEL_1) != HAL_OK) { /* Starti...

Resolved! STM32F407G-DISC1 printf issue

Hi there,I want to do a printf redirected to a Tera Term using the USART2 on the STM32F407G-Disc1, but it doesn't print while the same code works on the NUCLEO-F401RE. I found this instruction in the user manual UM1472. Does it mean that I have to u...

0693W00000GZnzvQAD.png 0693W00000GZnzlQAD.png 0693W00000GZo0PQAT.png

Resolved! MAX31850K (1-Wire) on STM32G030 issue

Hi guys,I am struggling for a few days with the MAX31850K (Cold-Junction Compensated, 1-Wire Thermocouple-to-Digital Converters) so I was hoping that some of you might have experienced the same issue.The chip is soldered on my custom PCB (I am not us...

SBurg.3 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C register configuration problem

Hi to all,I'm trying to write my own I2C class, but SDA seems not willing to collaborate.Here is pins configuration:#define I2C1_SCL   8      // PB8#define I2C1_SDA   9      // PB9MYI2C::MYI2C(){   if(!(RCC->AHBENR & RCC_AHBENR_GPIOBEN)) RCC->AHBENR ...

STM32G070 print uint8_t shows 0

I have a strange issue. I use printf function in a uart port for print some variables that I use in my code. This works perfectly in cortex m4, but now in cortex m0, the variable printed show me 0, in the next code:uint8_t flash_ext_init(void){   ui...

JCuna.1 by Senior
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hal_gettick equivalent in LL

I almost migrated all my code from Hal to LL and I am really happy for the execution improvent and better size footprint of the code.However, I can not find a way to make/get a equivalent function as hal_gettick provide me. Usually I use state machin...

JCuna.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L432 using PC14/PC15 as GPIO Output

I set these as GPIO outputs, but turning them on seems to be ignored. I read somewhere that LSE should be off to use these, and it is turned off, as I can see it in STM32CubeMX.Is there something else I need to do to use these 2 pins as GPIO outputs...

Resolved! How to handle Variable length receive data via UART?

uint8_t rx_buffer[32], rx_flag, rx_index, rx_data, RxData[32];   void HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback(UART_HandleTypeDef *huart) { if (huart->Instance==USART1) { //if the data is not being received, clear the buffer if(rx_index ==0) { for (int i=0...

TMuka.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels