STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

DATA EEPROM on B-L072Z-LWAN

Hello,I am developing a project based on B-L072Z-LWAN with STM32CubeIDE 1.6.1, I need to write data to DATA EEPROM. I use herring functions://Byte writevoid EEPROM_WRITE(uint16_t BiasAddress, uint8_t *Data, uint16_t len){ uint16_t i; HAL_StatusTypeDe...

SStan by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 9-bit UART data not as expected

HiWe are using the STM32L4S7AI. We have USART2 configured as 9-bit data.We are using the HAL and have been using 8-bit HAL on many STM32 for a while... this is our first 9-bit data use.We set UART_InitTypeDef.WordLength to UART_WORDLENGTH_9B.On the w...

0693W00000JPNK5QAP.png 0693W00000JPNKUQA5.png

I2C driver code generation from scratch.

Hi team, I am trying to generate I2C driver code using STM32CubeIDE, to understand perpheral functions. I was successful in generating the code but i cant find the functions which I am looking for like I2C_Init(), I2C_cmd, I2C_GetFlagStatus() ...Coul...

IJose.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it correct that HAL_UART_RxHalfCpltCallback and HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback are invoked even when there is nothing connected to the Tx and Rx pins of my microcontroller?

Hi community!I would like to understand if it is normal that when I use DMA method to receive data the callback related to this method are invoked even when there is nothing connected to the Tx and Rx pins of my microcontroller.I'm using a NUCLEO-F30...

VNava.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels