STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Timer interrupt discontinuity issue using stm32f103c8t6

Hi I am trying to generate interrupt every 100uSec using Timer-2 using stm32f103c8t6 blue pill. I have simply set the system clock to 72 MHz pre scaled the timer two by 72 time using 72-1 and setting counter period to 100. I have also enabled TIM2 Gl...

a.PNG b.PNG 1.jpeg 2.jpeg
Shahid by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DMA SPI RX not receiving data

STM32G071R8 & M95160-WMN6TP EEPROMWe have the DMA SPI TX direction working but are having issues with the data that is being returned. Technically this is a read from the EEPROM but the command and read address are sent first. The EEPROM responds wit...

Capture.JPG Capture.JPG

Resolved! How does VREFBUF HIZ bit get set via CUBEIDE?

I have a project where VREFBUF outputs 2.0xxV correctly without intervention. I created a new project and I see VREFBUF output stuck at 0V, and I'm not sure what's causing the changed behavior.  I inspected the VREFBUF_CSR register and I see ENVR=1 a...

KHarb.1 by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32U599 DAC doesn't work in DMA mode.

I tried everything to send a simple wave through the DAC pin using HAL and STM32CubeIDE to configure the project. What I've checked that works: - Clock source- Trigger source- Output pin configuration- Built-in triangle and noise wave generation. I t...

HTD by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Zephyr MCUboot for Stm32

Using following settings:IDE : VS Code Programmer : Stm32Cube programmerStlink Debugger OS: Zephyr MCU: Stm32u5 series  I'm trying to use following link in order to sign application image: https://docs.zephyrproject.org/2.7.5/guides/west/sign.htmlIt ...

A Maq by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Delay in SPI Transfer with STM32H7

Dear ForumIm using STM32 H755 ZI in the starter kit. I set the Timer 4 for generate a Interrupt each 1ms.At begin of INT:     -I toggle a PIN,      -and, send a SPI data (8 byte or 16..not important)What I noted is a delay of almost 10uS beetwen pin ...

Roibert by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 3 kudos
Labels