STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Tag connector on STM32H735G-DK.

HiI'm designing a PCB using the STM32H735 based on the eval kit STM32H735G-DK.On STM32H735G-DK there is both STlink connector and a TAG Connecter, but they are not wired the same way.I have the STlink working but was wondering what type of programmer...

Kvang by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SAI1 DMA Callback Issue

Hello everyone,I'm currently working on a project using the STM32H723VE microcontroller and have encountered a problem with the SAI1 peripheral. Previously, I developed my code on the STM32H723ZG Nucleo and everything worked perfectly, including the ...

Custom bootloader and debugger issues

Hello,I am using an STM32WB with a custom bootloader, which is currently simple and only knows how to jump to a specific address to start the application. I upload firmware using debuggers (STLink V3 and JLink). When I upload the bootloader and the a...

JR2963 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G0B1, CANFD issues

Hi guys! I have a custom board with 2x CAN FD transcievers (TCAN1057) and STM32G0B1 MCU. Everything works fine until i try to use hardware filters build into STM32. Whatever i do, filters don't pass any frame to RxFifo0/RxFifo1. The only way to recie...

ŁJura.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F373 Sigma Delta ADC: Filter Specs & FFT plots ?

Heyho,for a new project I need an MCU with 2 channels of 16bit / 50kHz ADC.It looks like the F373's sigma delta ADC (SDADC) might be good enough (it will be calibrated for accuracy anyway).But I haven't found any info about the SDADC's digital low pa...

LCE by Principal
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels