STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I2C driver code generation from scratch.

Hi team, I am trying to generate I2C driver code using STM32CubeIDE, to understand perpheral functions. I was successful in generating the code but i cant find the functions which I am looking for like I2C_Init(), I2C_cmd, I2C_GetFlagStatus() ...Coul...

IJose.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it correct that HAL_UART_RxHalfCpltCallback and HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback are invoked even when there is nothing connected to the Tx and Rx pins of my microcontroller?

Hi community!I would like to understand if it is normal that when I use DMA method to receive data the callback related to this method are invoked even when there is nothing connected to the Tx and Rx pins of my microcontroller.I'm using a NUCLEO-F30...

VNava.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

using internal Vrefbuf : HAL Code generation issue

I try to VREFPIN in internal mode (so VREFPIN is an output).Based on IDE STM32CUBEIDE 1.3.0 and using a STM32G071 MCU.The generated code is : void HAL_MspInit(void){ __HAL_RCC_SYSCFG_CLK_ENABLE(); __HAL_RCC_PWR_CLK_ENABLE(); /* System interrupt init...

THAUS.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! STM32G431 SPI & DMA interrupt issue

On a STM32G431K8 I'm using the DMA1 to handle SPI1 data transfer (channel 1 for data receiption and channel 2 for data transmission).I'm using STM32CubeMX for code generation, resulting in following SPI1 and DMA1 initialization:/** * @brief SPI1 In...

0693W00000JOcKcQAL.jpg 0693W00000JOcLaQAL.jpg 0693W00000JOcQQQA1.jpg 0693W00000JOcLpQAL.jpg

STM32L562VET6Q stuck on interrupt enable

Hi,I'm working on una custom board with the STM32L562VET6Q, and i'm also using the STM32CubeIDE for developing and the STlinkV2 for debugging.I'm struggling because if any interrupt is enabled the program hang.I have made a simple configuration with ...

Labels