STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

using stm32h747. I am reading ADC data using SPI on ADS8661 IC. the sampling rate we are able to read at is 14us using FOR loop(PFA). trying to reduce the sampling rate by DMA receive through tim12 trigger, not working, please guide me how to in cube mx

for(int i=0;i<3000;i++) { //__HAL_TIM_SET_COUNTER(&htim4,0); while(!(GPIOI->IDR &(1<<5))); //monitoring RVS Pin GPIOI->ODR &= ~(1<<0); // CS pin Low HAL_SPI_Receive(&hspi2, data_rcv ,2,1); // reading 2 bytes at a time GPIOI->ODR |= 1<<0; //CS ...

VV.29 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G4, interrupt function delayed during flash write operation, interrupt vector table in ram, and interrupt function in ram. what am i doing wrong ?

I developed virtual eeprom function that is running fine. But when i write my interrupts are delayed. To avoid this delay, i decided to move all the code of the interrupt from flash to ram using linker script (i currently just toggle a pin in the int...

Pchau.3 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels