STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Using external ram as heap space

Hello,I am working on a project with an STM32H753 Microcontroller and I have an external SDRAM 32 mbyte connected to the MCU via FMC. I want to use the SDRAM as default heap space. This because I want cJSON library use this memory space for dynamic a...

SEfte.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

looking for help with a pwm

I have this code that bring a line up for 5us and down for 20. I want to invert it. I thought the first part of the code was a time base loop and the second was also a timer base loop. but one setting effects the other. If I use htim4.Init.Period = 2...

ulao by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Erasing a Flash Page of STM32L4R5 doesn’t work

I'm trying to erase a Flash Page of from my firmware Application with STM32L4R5 using the function 'HAL_FLASHEx_Erase()'. The Application Presence Key is stored in this page. It needs to be erased by the Application to activate the Bootloader (this i...

Shadow by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not Blinking Ld3 anymore

I use STM32GO1291. when I was debugging I got an error (its picture attached in below ) also my LD3 is not blinking anymore. is microcontroller damaged or there is some other things wrong? why it isn't blinking anymore when I plug!

MFara.4 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F429ZI NUCLEO board that supports 6 SPI interfaces

I'm looking for an ARM based MCU that will handle IC configuration on a board in development. Really just need a full breakout for bench testing. I need it to handle at least 6 SPI lines. Comparing available NUCLEO boards to product selector I found ...

RMas by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels