STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

I am getting hundreds of errors : HAL_Status_Typedef, HAL_LockTypedef and HAL_TickFreq_TypeDef undefined in many .h files, yet stm32f7xx _hal.h and stm32f7xx_hal_def.h are included in the .h files. How can I fix this, please ?

I have generated a project for the STM32f769 Discovery board using STM32CubeMX, to read in audio from the Line In jack, convolve the audio with a long FIR filter then output the audio to the Line Out jack. I am using the EWARM IDE. stm32f7xx_hal_d...

MLawr by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! stm32CubeMX corrupts Makefile during re-write

When generating code on an existing Makefile project any existing C_DEFS are corruptedC_DEFS = \ -DUSE_HAL_DRIVER \ -DSTM32F301x8 becomes-DC_DEFS = USE_HAL_DRIVER \ -DSTM32F301x8 so the definition of C_DEFS is lost and random errors result from the...

Resolved! DAC to ADC loop doesn't work

Hello,I'm working with the NUCLEO-F722ZE EVB on STM32CubeIDE.My design has a DAC output connected via a jumper wire to an ADC input (see the red wire in the attached picture.The DAC is successfully generating a sawtooth wave - verified via an oscillo...

skon.1 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX 6.0.0 STM32Cube FW_L4 V1.16.0 Bug report

USB CDC is not properly recognized by Windows 10.How to recover :\Inc\usbd_conf.hSource code change/** Alias for memory allocation. *///#define USBD_malloc malloc#define USBD_malloc (USBD_CDC_HandleTypeDef *) USBD_static_malloc/** Alias for memory re...

tsuna by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TLK106 on F746Z settings (LWIP, DHCP, RMII) :

Hello, and thank you for the time spent reading my message !There are others topics on the internet about ethernet and cubemx (not with my Phy) but I am blocked for 2 weeks, and I don't find a solution.My problem : cubemx generate code with ethernet,...

Yfour.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-L4A6ZG Development Board support in CubeMX

When will be support available for following board in CubeMXNUCLEO-L4A6ZG Development Board, STM32 Nucleo-144, STM32L4A6ZG MCUHowever ST is selling this board but development support for this board is not available ? IS their any plan for release ?