STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Problem loading STM32CubeMX on Mac

Hello,I am trying to install STM32CubeMX IDE on my MAC, and I get the following message:"This package is incompatible with this version of macOS.The package is trying to install content to the system volume. Contact the software manufacturer for assi...

Flyindon by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why is STM32 CubeMX not running?

HiUntil three days, CubeMX runs nice at my laptop. Now (possibly after java update), CubeMX shows the light blue start screen, and stops without any message.New installation didn't solve the problem, uninstallation fails also.Launching from console f...

OLenz.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeMX confusing ADC trigger selection

At register level selecting ADC trigger event is done thru EXTSEL with many internal sources (timers) and one external (EXTI Line 11). Consistent approach is in LL API, where selecting trigger source by "LL_ADC_REG_SetTriggerSource" function or thru ...

0693W000001r522QAA.jpg 0693W000001r527QAA.jpg

Hello everybody, I'm trying to program an STM32F446RCT6. It should run from HSE, which works fine after loading the program on the chip, but after rebooting (switching the voltage source off and on) it does nothing.

I have already tried to use a second SystemClock_Config (copied from a fresh project after code generation), to first use the HSI after reboot and initialize everything (USART, GPIO,...), and then switch to the HSE, but it didn't work.I would appreci...

MBjel.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migration from SPL to HAL on STM32

I'm migrating an ST driver file from the old standard peripheral library to the new HAL system. Here's and one example of many identifiers I'm having to replace:Old: ETH_DMA_Rx_Frame_infosNew: ETH_DMARxFrameInfosThese two identifiers contain EXACTLY ...

Aasdf.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos