STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

How to enable a slave timer but not triggering it.

I`m hoping to have a slave timer enabled but idling and wait to be triggered by a master. The idea is to have the slave to trigger ADC reading for multiple cycles and synchronized with the master:My timer config are shown belowWhen I call functions s...

0693W00000NrMIjQAN.jpg 0693W00000NrMJ8QAN.jpg
Zef.M by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is the rank N°1 settings? (ADC / STM32L151RETx)

I try to set, using last version STM32CubeIDE, the ADC to get 8 analog inputs, using DMA, with permanent conversion.I doesn't see anymore the rank 1 ? (see picture)When I start HAL_ADC_Start_DMA, i have only the AN0 value, and only 8 bits (I set12bit...

0693W00000NqKIzQAN.jpg
lclor by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Cube OTG USB] [Minor issue]incorrectly @param description on HAL_StatusTypeDef USB_FlushTxFifo(USB_OTG_GlobalTypeDef *USBx, uint32_t num)

The original param description: * @param num FIFO number *    This parameter can be a value from 1 to 15      15 means Flush all Tx FIFOsAccording to stm32h7 reference manual, it should be: * @param num FIFO number *    This parameter can be a value ...

Resolved! How to change chip selection after a project is created

Hello, I'm programming using STM32H753. But I realized that the chip I chose when I was creating the project was STM32H743. Is there any way to change the chip settings in a project that has already been created? Should we re-create a new project unc...

Ekim.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos