STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! Adding Keil To Project Tools

Absolute Newbie here trying to do my first project. I haven't figured out how one gets to write their code and where. I take it we are to use Keil for that part and I do have it installed from other uC work a couple of years ago. Was this supposed to...

CM.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CubeMX 6.6.1 + STM32C0 package 1.0.0 incorrect config

When creating project using Board Selector, Nucleo-C031C6, the incorrect MCU pinout definition is created with two errors: I2C1 is activated and pins are assigned for it and USART1 is initialized using PB6&PB7 instead of USART2 with pins PA2&PA3,whic...

gbm by Lead III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot install X-CUBE-SMBUS extension to STM32CubeIDE

Hello-When using Cube and doing Help->Manage Embedded Software->ST Microelectronics, the X-CUBE-SMBUS package does not appear in the list, even when doing a refresh of available packages. I downloaded the archive from https://www.st.com/en/embedded-...

Eqqman by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F767 clock frequency configuration

Hi everyone,Using the STM32 -F767 board with freertos, and the CubeMX we are trying to change the clock speed via the clock configuration tab in order to lower the power consumption.After changing the HCLK to the desired speed (32MHz) or any other sp...

gsaru.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos