cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PackGernertaor error

nimaltd
Senior

I can not open my project after update cubeMX to latest version. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @nimaltd 

After verification I was able to see the error.

The case was escalated internally for analysis and fix 167308 (this is an internal ticket number).

In the meanwhile, you can use the pack creator from the CubeMX 6.9.2 as a temporary solution.

KR,
Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TDK
Guru

Why not? What happens when you try?

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

cubeMx works well. only packet generator does not work. nothing happen. only wait after open project.

I have tried with 2 pc. Both of them have the same problem.

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @nimaltd 

First let me thank you for posting.
Could you describe the scenario which show this behavior.
Could you share the Cubemx log for that you can start the tool with command line.

KR,
Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello. This is not cubeMx error. Only in Stm32packCreator.

I can not open my previes project and can not use https://github.com/nimaltd/STM32-PACK/blob/main/SPIF/NimaLTD.I-CUBE-SPIF.2.0.1.pack for create a new project.

It was generated before update cubemx.

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @nimaltd 

After verification I was able to see the error.

The case was escalated internally for analysis and fix 167308 (this is an internal ticket number).

In the meanwhile, you can use the pack creator from the CubeMX 6.9.2 as a temporary solution.

KR,
Semer.