STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.1 released

Hello community, We are pleased to announce you that the minor release STM32CubeMX V6.12.1 is now available for download on st.com. Main issues fixed in this minor release: ADC init code error. When ADC is configured in multimode, an issue with the ...

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

how to enter ADC1_IRQHandler

I have a stm32f030c8t6. I want to enable its ADC1 interrupt. in CubeMX, when I enable ADC DMA, there is no section where I can configure RANK. in the generated program, in stm32f0xx_it.c, I can see two functions belowvoid DMA1_Channel1_IRQHandler(voi...

Ala by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

There is a link to download STM32CubeIDE and STMCube32MX

Hi,I'm creating a Dockerfile and installing STM32CubeIde and STM32CubeMX with it. To install these two programs it would be very convenient to have a link to download the programs without human interaction.Is there a link to download them?Best Regard...

alex95 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Cube MX Version Compatibility

I previously had STM32CubeMX V6.2.1 installed on my machine. I then tried to work on another project that my colleague made and my machine said I would need to “Continue�? or “Migrate�? because I didn’t have STM32CubeMX V6.5.0 installed. So then I up...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bj7M7QAI.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bj7MHQAY.png
JKova.3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When I used NUCLEO-F446RE to debug the STM32 program, I found that the program execution was stuck for a long time in the "LL_PWR_IsActiveFlagVOS()" function. How can I solve this problem?

The clock initialization code is generated by STM32CubeIDEvoid SystemClock_Config(void) { LL_FLASH_SetLatency(LL_FLASH_LATENCY_5); while(LL_FLASH_GetLatency()!= LL_FLASH_LATENCY_5) { } LL_PWR_SetRegulVoltageScaling(LL_PWR_REGU_VOLTAGE_SCALE...

YLi.13 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos