STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Problem with stm32l4 tim16

I have use stm32l412cbt6 PB9 to input function and i can get the input data,then i configure PB9 to alternate function GPIO_AF14_TIM16 and i can not get the input data.Under the same configuration,PA3 alternate function GPIO_AF1_TIM2 can get the inp...

Rsu.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32H743: Backup RAM not saved

I'm trying to use the 4K backup RAM on the STM32H743. The RTC is working and keeps time so I know the battery system is OK. I can read and write to the backup RAM OK but it loses all data on power off.I've enabled access as follows:HAL_PWREx_EnableBk...

PMath.4 by Senior III
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! L412 documentation error.

I think I found a documentation error in the L412 datasheet. The Quadspi is documented to support two banks in the QUADSPI module description, but I can only find the pins for BK1, which I assume is the first bank. My guess is that the QUADSPI module...

STM32F407 Ref Manual Bus Matrix - Typo?

Histudying the DMA of the STM32F407 MCU, I came across Figure 1: System architecture.It says DMA_PI for GP_DMA1 but DMA_P2 for GP_DMA2.I reckon that DMA_PI is a simple typo and should be called DMA_P1 and stands for the DMA peripheral bus.Would you a...

0693W000001slwOQAQ.png
AAnth.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Hardfault randomly when I do sprintf

Hello everyone,I'm developing a firmware for an STM32F767 and I have a problem that happens randomly and I can't figure out why. From what I could analyze looking at the stack I think the problem comes when doing a sprintf and I have the hypothesis t...

Nickjmas by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels