STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F100R4H6 SMBus interrupt problem

Posted on July 01, 2011 at 15:21HI..in attach file there's my code. i've to manage smbus using interrupt (no polling allowed). I don't understand why the interrupt doesn't start. The code doesn't me any error. Is it correct manage the smbus protocol...

STM32-F2 and STM32-F4. (Cortex-M4)

Posted on July 01, 2011 at 00:26STM32F2xx already have great computation performance for Digital Power Conversion applications. New STM32 Cortex-M4 will be even better. Has ST plans to launch an STM32 Cortex-M4 with peripherals for power conversion...

Asantos by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling RTC_Init

Posted on June 27, 2011 at 12:13Good morning everybody! I'm evaluating ST standard device Library with STM32L discovery board. I want to test RTC and so in my main I want to call RTC_Init and so on. So I prepare a RTC_InitType  structure, I create a...

Interupt priorities

Posted on June 28, 2011 at 09:38Hi All, Can anyone explain the difference between the prem and sub interupt priorities.  For example what TIMER_1_IRQ_PREM_PRI and TIMER_1_IRQ_SUB_PRI. -- Thanks #stm32-c-embedded

RTC calendar on STM32F100x

Posted on June 29, 2011 at 13:02Hi, i've to implement a RTC calendar on my STM32F100 microcontroller. I've the RTC library, but i'm searching a so called ''calendar.h'' that already has defined: days, weeks, months,years etc.. Some ideas?? #time...

Any good (In depth) STM32 I/O tutorials?

Posted on June 26, 2011 at 19:08I've built a gas turbine engine, which currently runs on a variety of manual valves/switches to run. What i want to do is to install solenoids into my fuel rings/pump supply, and relays on the switches controlling my ...

Hard Fault Error - STM32F100C8

Posted on June 27, 2011 at 12:34I am trying to implement EEPROM emulation in the flash memory. I am able to write and read the data from flash. When trying to write the second data it is going to HARDFAULT Error. I m not sure why this happens. Belo...

ezyreach by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels