STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

bootloader stm32F4

Posted on February 05, 2012 at 16:01Is There anyoneWho Cangive methe algorithmofabootloaderSTM32F4andhow could Iwrite my own one,I find a lot of  difficulties:( plz help me

meryouma by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

External RAM with FSMC bus + internal crystal.

Posted on February 06, 2012 at 08:19Hi all, I have a problem with external RAM on FSMC bus (AHB3). If I use the external crystal the memory works well (12 Mhz + PLL to 96Mhz ), but if I use the internal crystal at 16Mhz + PLL to 96Mhz I stay blocked...

elharrar by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI as full/half duplex

Posted on February 01, 2012 at 15:17 Hi all , A simple question: I have an external ADC, and to get the values, I need to generate cyles to obtain the values. My SPI is configured as master + fullduplex mode and to receive bytes I have to send a dum...

elharrar by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32-p107 spi

Posted on February 03, 2012 at 21:20Hi, I am trying to get the SPI interface to work so that I can access the microSD card on the board. However I find that I cannot put the card into SPI mode, when sending CMD0 (go to idle) I read back 0, instead ...

SOLVED. USBH_BulkReceiveData problem

Posted on January 31, 2012 at 13:25The problem is found, but there there is an eternal interrupt loop when NAK from device, so there is an another patch is required for the host lib, 'cause there is no wayto know when the device finished data transf...

0690X00000604xqQAA.png
dzuikov by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

1MHz timebase messing with PWM frequency

Posted on January 30, 2012 at 08:06(I'm posting this ''again'' as it doesn't look like it posted. :-/)Hi,I've been using the PWM Output example for my PWM jobs. The timebase was setup as follows (with variables replaced with actual perimeters):  Pre...

Labels