STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

1-Wire

Posted on April 24, 2012 at 20:28The1-wireprotocoluses onlyoneport to sendand receive data. What is theconfiguration modefor theGPIO_Mode?What is themethod toaport toreceive andsend data?

USART baud rate on STM32F4

Posted on January 26, 2012 at 05:07Got freertos running on Discovery board STM32F4 Following is function which initializes USART, but i see only garbage coming out hyper terminal, void xSerialPortInitMinimal(unsigned portLONG ulWantedBaud, unsigned ...

ST-Link+SWIM = error?

Posted on April 26, 2012 at 02:51Hi, I've made my own STM32-based development board. I was using the ST-Link built into the VL Discovery board to program it, and so I made my board with a 4 pin SWIM connector. It's been working fine with my toolchai...

STM32F4 + webcam

Posted on April 02, 2012 at 11:50Hi , I like to know if I have the possibility to connect a webcam to map stm32f4 via micro USB port, or via the camera interface card thank you for helping me

Which parts have FSMC?

Posted on April 26, 2012 at 16:25We have an application that requires an external memory controller, and I can't see any obvious way to identify all the STM32 parts that contain the FSMC.  It's just not an option on the parametric search.  Anybody k...

kk6gm by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Injected channel trigger not executing

Posted on April 24, 2012 at 00:28Hi, I am using an STM32F103 chip.  I programmed injected channels on ADC1 and ADC2 to trigger off TIM3 when the CC4 flag triggers.  TIM3_IRQHandler interrupt triggers as expected, but even though I have JEOCIE set, A...

zoe by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F1 ADC LCD WITHOUT CONTROLER

Posted on April 25, 2012 at 10:18Hi, I want to communicate with my touch screen without controler. I can display pictures, lines, colors, circles, texts... I've a 4-wire resistive touch screen on my lcd (4,3'' TFT COLOR). For the moment, I can see ...

boby6613 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP: stm32f4-discovery not responding - Solved

Posted on April 26, 2012 at 03:30HiI have been working all day with my stm32f4discovery board.About one hour ago, while debugging, the board stopped responding.When I plug board into the USB port both LD2 (power) and LD1 (com) turn red and.If I try ...

jvilaca by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos