STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

AN3102 and implementation on Raisonance Dev Board

Posted on June 06, 2011 at 14:17Hi all! I wish to adapt the project on LwIP TCP/IP stack (AN3102) for Ride7 and STM32_EVAL for the RevA board from raisonance. In fact, Raisonance haven't any examples. So I need to obtain some clues or help from ST t...

Wich tool chain do you recommend?

Posted on June 04, 2011 at 17:35Hi, I am a bit confused about wich of the three toolchain choose, between the advised by ST. I have some experience in C, debugging embedded applications and toolchain but not used one in the last 5 years. I would ma...

Serious I²C problems

Posted on June 02, 2011 at 03:12 Hello guys. I have - as the title suggests - a problem with the I²C bus. I'm eagerly trying to get it working, but fail everytime. This is the code I'm using to initialize the I²C interface: _______ ...

stm32f10x_stdperiph_lib_um.chm

Posted on June 03, 2011 at 19:48I found this file with the STM32F10x_StdPeriph_Lib_V3.5.0 download.  The table of contents of this Help file look very useful, but there are no content files with it.  Everything I click on says ''Navigation to the We...

mschwab by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

tim2 interrupt

Posted on June 02, 2011 at 12:23Hello, i try get interrupt from timer 2 in compare mode. I want up count mode and generate interrupt in case match compare_register and counter and in case overflow counter. I'm using TrueStudio. Here is my code: void...

novotny by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to reload STM3210C-EVAL demo firmware?

Posted on June 03, 2011 at 19:43I just got my STM3210C-EVAL board.  I loaded the I/O Expander and other demo apps, but now I can't get back to the original Demo firmware (with the GUI with 5 icons).  When I load the project in Keil is has no source ...

mschwab by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bit-banding on STM32L series

Posted on June 03, 2011 at 11:50Hi, I'm trying to get bit-banding to work on STM32L series. It seems that some header  definitions have changed between STM32F and STM32L so it's not clear how bit-banding should be implemented. I've tried the followi...

Hardfulat dignostics

Posted on June 03, 2011 at 08:20hi. i am having hardfault problem and i would like to find the location. how can i read the CPU registers and send the throw the uart port? CPU->PC and etc. does not work. and is there any way to know the hardfualt re...

ezrab by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels