STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

USB-FS-Device development kit demo won't compile

Posted on March 27, 2012 at 17:50Has anyone got this to compile.I downloaded it and selected the virtual comport demo.  Compiled it for STM32L152-EVAL board using IAR tools and there are 143 errors.  core_cm3.c '' core does not support this register...

problem with virtual com port

Posted on March 29, 2012 at 11:33Hello to all,I have stm32-h107 board, i use eclipse and yagarto toolchain (my OS is windows7). I want to use the feature usb on the go to establish communication with my laptop. i downloaded the driver for virtual co...

dion by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Readout protection level 2 and bootloader

Posted on March 29, 2012 at 10:53Hello, I just try to make one of my prototypes secured and set ROP level 2. First in ST Link Utility, it took more than 10s and it finally said an error message, is this normal ? Then, now on this unit I cannot use t...

root by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuration Wizard for STM32F2xx?

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 11:35I just try to understanding STM32_Init.c (MDK-ARM) and there is a Configuration Wizard that I can edit from the Text Editor tab besides Configuration Wizard tab. My STM32_init.c is for STM32F1 class. anybody know abo...

ariyo48 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Security issue, ST MCU division, please help me...

Posted on March 28, 2012 at 19:12Hello ST and all those enthusiastic engineer who loves ST MCU, I have just found out that my previous post on security breach on STM32 have been deleted, therefore I assume this must be a very sensitive issue.  We w...

shenta by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Analog watchdog not working the second time.

Posted on March 28, 2012 at 16:12 I'm having some difficulty with getting the analog watchdog to work a second time. I am able to use it the first time correctly, but I think I might be missing something either when I disable it, or re-enable it ...

Labels