STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Startup Clock HSI

Posted on May 01, 2012 at 17:29I'm simply looking to have the STM32F4 startup using the HSI clock (at the default 16MHz).  How best can this be accomplished (if it's not already default).  What clock does the STM32F4 natively startup using?  I was t...

Startup Problem

Posted on April 05, 2012 at 01:00Hi, I need some ideas on a problem I'm experiencing.I have an STM32F2xx based product (an automotive sensor of sorts) which has just started field testing. The electrical interface to the product is 4 wires - +V, GND...

carl2399 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PUTCHAR_PROTOTYPE

Posted on May 02, 2012 at 03:04 #ifdef __GNUC__ /* With GCC/RAISONANCE, small printf (option LD Linker->Libraries->Small printf set to 'Yes') calls __io_putchar() */ #define PUTCHAR_PROTOTYPE int __io_putchar(int ch) #else #define PUTCHAR_PROTOTY...

Large external RAM

Posted on April 30, 2012 at 00:58Hi guys.I have been playing with Stm32f4 discovery for couple months.My problem follows like this;I have to take 2 vga images from CMOS camera and store them.I will make some mathematical operations on both images.An...

F4Discovery using UART1

Posted on March 26, 2012 at 16:03Hi, I not having much success with using the UART (USART1) on my F4Discovery board (STM32F407). I am pretty new to STM32 and Keil (the IDE I am using). Here's my code: &sharpinclude ''stm32f4_discovery.h'' &sharpincl...

RTC Autowake Up & Hard Faults

Posted on April 30, 2012 at 19:54I'm running into a strange issue where if I have the RTC auto-wakeup enabled, I intermittently get hard faults when I run the software through the debugger, break, then step through the code. Seems to happen more fre...

shotaro by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 Dma continuous data flow

Posted on April 30, 2012 at 16:17Hi, I wish to acquire data in continuous mode from Uart, without that the acquisition is completed every packet but after  all packets are sent. Thanks for every help. I attach my code. #dma-usart

lacava by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

1-Wire

Posted on April 24, 2012 at 20:28The1-wireprotocoluses onlyoneport to sendand receive data. What is theconfiguration modefor theGPIO_Mode?What is themethod toaport toreceive andsend data?

USART baud rate on STM32F4

Posted on January 26, 2012 at 05:07Got freertos running on Discovery board STM32F4 Following is function which initializes USART, but i see only garbage coming out hyper terminal, void xSerialPortInitMinimal(unsigned portLONG ulWantedBaud, unsigned ...

Labels