STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F3xx: I2S master clock

Posted on August 12, 2013 at 14:30Hi I tried to turn on the master clock for the SPI/I2S bus on the STM32F3 microcontroller by setting the MCLK enable variable in the initialization struct for the I2S 2. But I couldn't get any signal on the PA8 or o...

DMA Interrupts

Posted on August 09, 2013 at 00:46Here's the situation - I'm transferring some data from I2S to a buffer in memory via DMA.  The DMA is set up to be double buffered - I'll skip all the initialization code but here are what the DMA registers look lik...

andprice by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flash Write Address

Posted on August 12, 2013 at 16:53I'm working on writing one byte to flash at the beginning of my program (the ID of the board).  I have been able to find a lot of examples of people rewriting their user flash and thus using the user address as the ...

mattfox by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with connection

Posted on August 12, 2013 at 15:31Hello everyone! I have annoying trouble with my STM32F0 Discovery. After using GPIO->MODER command is displayed Connect failed, check config and cable connection . What is the reason of that issue and how can I fix ...

michal by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Store user data in STM32 Flash or Rom

Posted on August 12, 2013 at 08:10Hello everyone, I am newbie in this forum so please forgive me for any noob questions. My application requires to save 4 double variables offline for next time usage, I think my data is too small to make us use a SD...

cenakhoa by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f4discovery, continues adc, noise

Posted on August 08, 2013 at 05:14 I'm sorry, that's probably quite a beaten topic :( I have continues mode ADC running on stm32f4discovery board. static void ADC_Config(void) { ADC_InitTypeDef ADC_InitStructure; ADC_CommonInitTypeDef...

arro239 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

FFT function oddities

Posted on August 09, 2013 at 10:42I'm using the ''arm_cfft_radix4_f32(&S, FFTData); '' function to obtain the FFT of an array and then inverse it back after some processing. I have things working, to a point, but with some odd restrictions. Firstl...

STM32F4 USART PROBLEM

Posted on August 09, 2013 at 20:18Hello, everyone.  I am currently playing around with the USART without standard peripheral lib provided by ST (using CMSIS only) and my code strangely works in one MDK project and does not work in another MDK projec...

ran2 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

AT commands for HTTP

Posted on August 12, 2013 at 09:10Hi all,I am using HILO GSM modem of Sagem. It supports HTTP feature. I am implenting that feature in my device but i am facing problem while using POST and GET commands related to HTTP. I am using AT commands to imp...

manoj23 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quadrature Encoder Channels

Posted on August 09, 2013 at 20:11I'm working with the STM32F3 Discovery board.  I'm wondering if it is possible to use a timer in encoder interface mode with the signals coming in on Channels 1 and 4.  Do you have to use channels 1 and 2?  Does the...

mattfox by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos