STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

External Memory ( Help ! )

Posted on January 03, 2012 at 14:44HelloI have to try use an external memory for writing and reading same data on stm32 discovery board.Which type memory can i use ?  EEPROM or FLASH ? And how can i connect this device to my board ?Is there anyone t...

Eclipse/JLink/CodeSourcery/GDB run vs continue?

Posted on December 27, 2011 at 16:04Hi Folks-I'm trying to get debugging working on Eclipse.  It appears that the Eclipse debugger wants to send a ''run'' command after loading the image when it should be sending a ''continue'' command.  The debugge...

USB Buffer Descriptor Table help please

Posted on January 04, 2012 at 16:07Hi, I have read through the stm32 ref manual (many times!) and looked at the example firmware through the um0424 packages but I am still struggling to understand how to use the buffer descriptor table. Can someone ...

isochronous high speed USB with STM32F207

Posted on December 29, 2011 at 14:42Hello, i'am looking for an example howto implement an USB High-Speed Device in isochronous mode. I have found several examples for full-speed, but I need Highspeed. Porting full-speed examples to highspeed hasn't ...

STM32F207 + ST802R PHY in RMII mode

Posted on January 03, 2012 at 22:17How to connect the STM32F207 to the ST802RT1A in RMII mode? What to do with the TXD2/SCLK pin in RMII mode? Is it possible to use ST802RT1A in RMII mode without using a 50MHZ oscillator?

Asantos by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compiler Optimization Problems

Posted on December 23, 2011 at 17:07After following CJacob's 18 Dec post on Yagarto vs Raisonance problems, it is probably useful to identify known pitfalls in assuming optimized code runs the same as non-optimized code. Here is my contribution. Y'a...

Virtual Com Port Driver

Posted on January 03, 2012 at 15:14hi, I am developing a application in C#.net. I have hardware that uses STM driver. Now while deploying my application on 32 bit and 64 bit operating system, I have to install drivers manually. Is there any single r...

Serial port sniffing

Posted on January 03, 2012 at 09:18Hi all, I am debugging an xmodem trasfer between my STM32 device and my hyperterminal. I am facing some issues to make the trasfer succeed. I need a free sreial port sniffer that gives me all details of the transfe...

250ns output strobe - best way?

Posted on December 30, 2011 at 18:07I've got a display that has 8 data bits and a write strobe input which needs to be 250ns (or more).I was considering using a timer (One-pulse mode), but it looks complicated (I'm new to the STM32 )I need a soluti...

Free file system

Posted on January 03, 2012 at 07:35Hello frnds,      I was using Efsl with Stm32. But it is not supporting long file names. Is der ne other free file systems which will support long file names too.Thank you. Mike