STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

DMA setup time and interrupt latency

Posted on January 07, 2014 at 06:07hi there, I am running an issue about using DMA to transfer data bytes from ports to internal RAM at 12MHZ. I have succeeded in doing so, but I loose first few hundred of data bytes in doing so. Can this could be a...

STM32F103RB DMA UART problem

Posted on January 10, 2014 at 10:46 Hi, I use STM32 vl-discovery in my project. I've connected and configured USART1 + DMA1 with informations and code from this forum. Application almost works, but all data in DMA memory receive buffer...

Discovery 32F3xxx Using USB to C# program on PC

Posted on January 10, 2014 at 14:38In general, how do I go about getting a program I write which runs on the Discovery board to communicate with a PC over one of the USB links? Anyone got a pointer to reference material or examples?Dirk

dbruere by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32F4 sdio write multiblock problem

Posted on January 10, 2014 at 03:32when i try to write data into a file use SD_WriteMultiBlocks function then some blocks didnt fill the data i want, the block looks filled with old deleted file data and all this blocks start with XXXXXe00 end with ...

STM32F1 encoder problem

Posted on January 09, 2014 at 09:56I have a board with an STM32F100 and a quadrature encoder connected to TIM1 channels 1 and 2 PA8 and PA9, the index output is connected to GPIO pin. I have checked the input from the encoder and it is generating th...

STM32F105 Shared Pin PA9 (USART1-TX and VBUS) conflict

Posted on January 05, 2014 at 19:36Hello, the STM32F105 Device share USART1-TX and VBUS for USB on Port PA9. I need the USART1 for communication and for the internal Bootloader (only USART1 on my used 64pin Devices possible), if the firmware corrupt...

ralf by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interrupt priority problem

Posted on January 08, 2014 at 16:06HiI'm working on a project where I use a interrupt from the RTC. This is the one second interrupt. I also use a couple of other interrupts, for example timer 3. The RTC interrup can have the lowest interrupt possib...

m_ by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help me choose a programmer [newbie]

Posted on January 08, 2014 at 21:05I have a legacy system that uses a STM32F103RE device and I would like to connect to it via JTAG (or any other on board option) and view the code on the device to verify it's version (and possibly update).  It seem...