STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F40x @ 168MHz wait states and execution from RAM

Posted on January 16, 2013 at 10:06Hi, our institute is currently using STM32F103 devices in a distributed control system. However we are evaluating a switch-over to STM32F40x devices for the sake of its FPU and higher clock speed at comparable cur...

arne by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32VL / STM32F4 Discovery working with ethernet

Posted on January 21, 2013 at 03:48Hi Great people of STM32, I would like to ask if it is possible to work with lan directly with the MCU or I need to buy interface shields that communicate via spi? but i have seen that stm32 has dedicated pins for ...

xtian by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ODR IDR question

Posted on January 21, 2013 at 00:35Hi guys, I have this question, /* GPIOA Periph clock enable */   RCC_APB2PeriphClockCmd(RCC_APB2Periph_GPIOA, ENABLE);   /* Configure PA0 .. PA7 in output pushpull mode */   GPIO_InitStructure.GPIO_Pin = GPIO_Pin_...

xtian by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

fsmc and nand flash

Posted on January 11, 2013 at 02:121-i'm confused in datasheet i see 4x64mb per bank . it's means maximum of  each nand flash is 64mbyte . 2- in the AN2790 Application note  about lcd with fsmc. read from NAND Flash 11 fps read fron sd card   12fps...

jbl_raw by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC sampling and storing on SD

Posted on January 20, 2013 at 18:12I need to be able to store ADC sample on a SD card. the sample rate is 200KHz.Since the buffer size register is limited to a maximum value of 0xffff I decided to use the DMA in a dual buffer mode and ADC in Continu...

Functions execution times measurment

Posted on January 20, 2013 at 08:38Hi, I want to measure the preformance of my program,by measuring the execution time of various functions ,as the atollic toolchain dont have functions like : clock_gettime ,that is somewhat accurate to the milli se...

STM32F4 - ''No target connected''

Posted on January 19, 2013 at 02:49I have recently assembled the first prototype of a new board I'm working on for a project and have so far been unsuccessful in connecting to it with the STM32 ST-LINK Utility. The chip I'm using is the STM32F407VET...

my u8 becomes 0 after leaving the interrupt ?

Posted on January 18, 2013 at 04:07I automatically feel stupid asking this question, I feel as if I should know this already. I'm not sure the relation volatile, static and other keywords have with variables that you may access all over the place. S...

Handling multiple interrupts on single EXTI line

Posted on January 17, 2013 at 05:20Hi all, I want to use a multiple interrupts on the single EXTI line. In my case I want to handle interrupts of PF8 and PG8 pins on EXTI_Line8 so how can i do that? Do you have any sample code for that? When I initi...

manoj23 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple GPIO Question

Posted on January 18, 2013 at 18:12First off, please bear with me as I am new to this new environment.....The board I am using is the STM32VL. Looking at the user manual, I found the description of the pins that I want to use for simple output push/...

rj by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos