STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hard Fault exception STMF4

Posted on February 23, 2013 at 13:50Hello ; I am getting Hard Fault exception  when excutting the function arm_cfft_radix4_f32(&S,testInput ); I set the FPU on  I tried to increase the heap and stack too but I could not solve it ; could you help ...

sami by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F0 BOOT

Posted on March 14, 2013 at 16:09 Hi, I got the a problem regarding the BOOT process, I don't know how to move the nBOOT1 pin.  I have tried via software with the FLASH functions but with no good result.  Also I am working with the J-link no with...

giorgio2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB dual profile

Posted on March 13, 2013 at 22:23Hi, I have a project with a STM32F205 and I was wondering if I can have two USB profile loaded. I want to have the ''mass storage'' profile as well as the ''HID''. Is it possible? My second question is regarding the ...

jbaron by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OTG_FS_DAINT RO or RW ?

Posted on March 14, 2013 at 15:30Is OTG_FS_DAINT register ReadOnly or Read/Write ? According to the reference it is RO but in USB Demo source code provided by ST I see many writes to this register of 0xFFFFFFFF in attempt to clear pending INT bits. ...

dimax by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

EXTI signal capture speed limitation

Posted on January 18, 2013 at 15:12 Hi all, I am using a DiscoreryF4 board to develop a small application that counts pulses entering a specific pin. This is required to read the pulses from a field instrument that generates the pulses as...

hermanv by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB FLASH STICK

Posted on March 14, 2013 at 10:50Hello In my new project I need to connect 2 or 3 USB sticks to stm32f4 ; later on i was able to do that with one stick only ; is that possible ? Could you suggest me a solution ? Regards

sami by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debouncing interrupts

Posted on March 10, 2013 at 23:38Hi, In our system, we are trying to debounce switches on GPIO lines. Every msec the switch is sampled using TIM3. After 16 ticks, if the input has settled, the idea is to set the interrupt pending register and trigge...

stenasc by Senior
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos