STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Parallel flash programming for STM32 ?

Posted on May 19, 2013 at 14:21Hello,         I was just going through some old datasheets for my AT89S51 microcontrollers based on the 8051. I came across parallel flash programming i.e. directly programming the flash through hardware, without goin...

pandit by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Too Slow TFTP transfer speed

Posted on May 17, 2013 at 07:13Hi All I am using TFTP example in my project using STM32F2x7_ETH_LwIP_V1.1.0  library but my problem is about the transfer speed !! my results explain that a 255KB file transfer from Pc to ARM take about 3 minutes to c...

STEVAL-IEG001V1

Posted on May 17, 2013 at 13:25Dear all,Does any body knows where I can find the software for the STEVAL-IEG001V1 kit.I asked Digikey and newark if there is any CD which is provided with the kit and they said that there is not.Also on the ST website...

Instantaneous start of USART transmission wanted

Posted on May 17, 2013 at 07:50Hi everyone, I have an application where I have to start transmission of a single byte from a USART within a small time frame after a hardware signal. Unfortunely a simple start by writing to the USARTs DR-register sta...

PSRAM and LCD conflict ?

Posted on May 02, 2013 at 16:22Hi , I am getting a little problem with my LCD. It run well on my old board with fsmc. It was connected for FSMC_Bank1_NORSRAM1 fsmc_a16 was the RS pin and declaration was : #define LCD_REG              (*((volatile un...

warcatz by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F407 BOOTLOAD options? URGENT!

Posted on May 17, 2013 at 08:47This is a continuation of my other thread on JTAG, but shifting topics slightly. I need to understand boot up and firmware loading/updating options better. I'm using the BGA version of this device in my product design....

STM32F3Discovery Compass Demo

Posted on April 28, 2013 at 14:11HelloI'm a student and my problem is, that I have to do compass demo on my PC, in order to do magnetic effect test. I bought STM32F3Discovery, but i can't find anything. I have found on youtube this compass demo, but...

kyniek by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reading PSR

Posted on May 16, 2013 at 10:00HiDoes anybody have some inline GCC assembly to read the PSR? I am coming from an IAR background and in IAR I just used __get_PSR(), but this is not available in GCC - CrossStudio for Arm from Rowley. Any help in readi...

Gawie by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f103 usart

Posted on May 16, 2013 at 07:49How can i use printf() with usart, if i want to dump the values on serial window after reading the register and printing it's value. #rtfm #stm32l #usart #usart #discovery

aman by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos