STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32 & CAN bus - problem with communication

Posted on March 24, 2014 at 19:33I have STM32F429-Disco board and I'm trying to connect two CAN interfaces, which this board has.   My parts of the code are: /* CAN1 init function */ void MX_CAN1_Init(void) {   hcan1.Instance = CAN1;     hca...

anulka by Associate
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L151 bricked after attempting USB

Posted on August 14, 2014 at 14:13I have about 5 different projects using STM32 F series and 2 using STM32L151 on custom board.   I use the ST-link V2 to program and debug them.I was attempting to get a custom board with USB port working.  I loaded ...

Interference of DAC output and the PWM

Posted on August 13, 2014 at 07:21Hello,         I am generating a signal which goes to output of the DAC, but unfortunately when I use the PWM module of the system the PWM signal frequency distorts the signal generated by the DAC.Can anyone tell me...

False Framing Errors?

Posted on August 03, 2014 at 23:35I am using an STM32F407 to receive data via UART and seem to be getting false FE interrupts. There are two reasons why I believe that they are false: I have looked at the timing on an oscilloscope and it appears t...

dibs by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

i2c dma transmit/receive multiple bytes

Posted on August 13, 2014 at 17:46I am trying to transmit multiple bytes on I2C bus using dma. In the sample code I am trying to send 3 bytes. I see on my scope that three bytes are being sent but the problem is that the first byte gets sent three t...

abhinav by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103 Keil USB-CDC hangs up

Posted on August 13, 2014 at 13:50Hi guys,Keil example USB-CDC stuck under load.I just can’t believe such a basic example is unreliable.I’m sure Keil USBstack is widely used in production so I guess I do something wrong.Could you point me what is wr...

anpilog by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels