STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bipolar ADC possibility

Posted on December 31, 2012 at 16:49I will use the STM32 to drive a power supply.  The input signals to the ADC do not need any gain, so I'd like to avoid using as many OPAmps as possible.  The problem is that many of the potentials are negative or ...

drobison by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Temporarily suspending SPI

Posted on December 29, 2012 at 01:28I've got a mixed-signal board with an LCD connected through noisy SPI lines. When the display is being updated, the analog readings are all over the place. In addition to improving the layout of the board, I'm als...

andyturk by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART received value conversion to float

Posted on December 30, 2012 at 21:28I have been working on a program to directly transmit any character or set of characters that I transmit from the PC via UART, back to the PC immediately. This is just the first step in my project. Code (this work...

Segger J-LINK vs ST-LINK/V2?

Posted on December 29, 2013 at 21:25I'm currently using a ST-LINK/V2 to develop code for STM32F205/7, but am wondering if I would be better off with a Segger J-LINK. What's the difference in capabilities between these two? I using the Atollic IDE/co...

amoore by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer variable contents from STM32F4 to MATLAB

Posted on December 28, 2013 at 14:27I would like to know if there exists a sample code on which I can elaborate to do the following:Transfer data stored in a variable on the microcontroller to computer software such as MATLAB through the USB OTG int...

TIMx External trigger

Posted on December 28, 2013 at 15:22what is the difference betwee TIM2_CH1_ETR and TIM2_ETR? I'v only found TIM2 has the TIM2_CH1_ETR, all other TIMs, such as TIM1, TIM3, TIM8, only have TIMx_ETR. I'v also found the problem that only TIM2 can be tri...

STM32 and VS1003

Posted on September 12, 2013 at 17:12Guys, Does anyone of you have experience on interfacing VS1003 with STM32? Any ideas or links will be appreciated, Thanks #interface-anything-to-anything