STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Power Line Communication(PLC) on STM32F4

Posted on February 11, 2015 at 01:27HelloI have another work for transferring/receiving data using PLC(Power Line Communication)GPIOA port 12 is for PLC port.so I have looked for many of example and tutorial for 2days but there are no exist.....so i...

dukesong by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 receive DMA timeout

Posted on February 09, 2015 at 17:59Hello,I have to realize receive DMA timeout for a serial interface. I found the application note AN3109 which describes a mechanism to realize a DMA timeout for the STM32F10x microcontroller. Does this application...

STM32F303x - Hardware Resets

Posted on February 09, 2015 at 15:51What is the usual procedure for power-on reset for other chips besides the MCU? Is there a reset_out signal or method coming from the MCU that is recommended? Or is there a method for resetting all chips in a syst...

gbigden by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB CDC VCP stm32l0 problem

Posted on February 10, 2015 at 16:32Hi all,I'm developing a project on STM32L052C8 that use USB with VCP class (internal 48 MHz clock enabled)The board is right recognized from the PC with ST driver ''STMicroelectronics Virtual COM Port'', and the t...

nicola2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Semihosting in Eclipse or retargeting printf

Posted on June 03, 2014 at 09:43Hi,I am trying to debug some very simple code for STM32F0Discovery using Eclipse, ARM arm-none-eabi-gdb compiler and OpenOCD debuger.I could build and debug my cods and now I am trying to use printf to see some variab...

Discovery-WiFi and /ALRT signal

Posted on February 10, 2015 at 13:36The Murata manual describes the /ALRT signal that the Murata chip uses to indicate to the host that it has a message to send. Is this signal available on the Discovery-WiFi board? Can it be made available if not b...

hbarta2 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels