STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F042

Posted on November 06, 2016 at 14:00Hi I have designed my first PCB ever so.My board has MCU STM32F042 and is based on nucleo reference design but for some reason I can not connect my stlink to using a nucleo stlink module in ''stand alone mode''.It...

F767 EMAC Debugging Suggestions

Posted on October 30, 2016 at 02:22Hi,I'm attempting to bring up LWIP under FreeRTOS for an F767 on a Nucleo board. I'm using code generated by Cube. This is my third STM32 project and I'm very comfortable using an RTOS but I am just becoming acquai...

kenny by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I import image in C code ?

Posted on November 03, 2016 at 23:27Hi I am doing some experiments with STM32F469I-Discovery, in some example with LCD there are images (e.g. life_augmented_argb8888.h). How is possible convert an image create with Photoshop in code similar to: cons...

livio by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

big const table overflow the RAM

Posted on November 03, 2016 at 00:58I'm using a STM32F411 with an audiocodec driven by I2S stream. I'm runing out of RAM, so I'm trying to move OutputBuffer (the buffer that I use to create sound and used ond HAL_I2SEx_TransmitReceive_DMA). This buf...

leonardo by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

EOC flag clears when entering ISR

Posted on November 04, 2016 at 16:59 When I start the ADC conversion the code jumps to ADC1_COMP_IRQHandler In ADC isr the EOC flag clears after first assembly instruction of isr code. So when I check for EOC flag if is set...the flag is already...

ionutF by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART and USART problem

Posted on November 03, 2016 at 15:40Hi I had configured a the UART_DMA_ hyperterminal program for the evaluation board newly by cubemx and its working fine by USART_1. But whenI configured it for UART_8 for my mcu its sending the characters but I ca...

dixon by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f4 Discovery : Target not found

Posted on November 04, 2016 at 14:32Hi guys. I was working with this board and it works well. But suddenly when i wanted to build and run my code (Attollic True Studio) into the board again it show an error that it failed to connect to ST-Link. Reas...

Labels