STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F0 DISCOVERY INTERNAL TEMPERATURE

Posted on November 08, 2016 at 06:45 Hello everyone. I would like to measure the temperature in my discovery kit but I couldn't. Can ou help me? I am using Keil uVision5 and here is my codes; int main() { ADC_InitTypeDef ADC_InitStruct...

stm32f4 CAN Filter FIFO assignment?

Posted on November 08, 2016 at 04:48Hello,1. When creating a CAN filter, what is a reasonable strategy for FIFO assignment? 2. What happens when the same filter is assigned to both FIFOs?I am modifying an existing code base and the previous author a...

STM32L4xx with DMA receive timeout on UART

Posted on November 07, 2016 at 19:44Hello,I'm trying to setup DMA with a timer to check a timeout for my UART 1 on STM32L476G-EVAL board. The conditions are:1. I've setup the DMA receive buffer to be 32 bytes.2. If I start receiving data, I want to ...

mmahmood by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo-F767ZI and Ethernet with lwIP

Posted on November 03, 2016 at 16:58hi everybody, i was trying to set up an udp echo client by looking at the examples for the other boards provided in the F7 firmware package, after using CubeMX to initialize my board for Ethernet (in RMII mode) an...

matteo23 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

stm32 CAN filter FIFO assignment?

Posted on November 08, 2016 at 04:51Hello,1. When creating a CAN filter, what is a reasonable strategy for FIFO assignment? 2. What happens when the same filter is assigned to both FIFOs?I am modifying an existing code base and the previous author a...

STM32F217 and analog watch dog

Posted on November 07, 2016 at 18:40I use TIM8 for start of conversion  and ADC_EXTERNALTRIGCONV_T8_TRG event for get a value of ADC in recycle mode with analog WDG. analog watchdog. I set both AWDIE and EOCIE. It work fine. An interrupt occurs ever...

samj by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F042 problem with SWD

Posted on November 06, 2016 at 14:17Hi I have designed my first PCB ever so sorry if ask stupid quetions.The thing is my board has MCU STM32F042 and is based on nucleo reference design but for some reason I can not connect my stlink to using a nucle...