STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! ADC VDDA and PA2 measurement

Posted on August 30, 2017 at 15:46Hello Community,I work on a STM32L151CCU6 and I need your help.I try to measure VDDA voltage in order to calculate a voltage divider on PA2 (single mode). My two ADC configuration functions are :void MX_ADC_Init(voi...

Resolved! The lack of STM32 USART (interrupt mode) Example issue

Posted on August 30, 2017 at 08:34Hi.In order to implement STM32 USART (interrupt mode), so I've got STM32 USART (interrupt mode) Example file from herehttp://www.keil.com/download/docs/359.aspBut I've got a message from keil's uVision after build t...

Resolved! STM32F7 Debugging Hardware

Posted on July 31, 2017 at 20:49Hello all,I have created a new PCB with a STM32F746ZG chip but the issue is that I am able to upload the GPIO IO Toggle example from the NucleoF746 folder but the LEDs do not blink after uploading. I have tried making...

Evaluating SPWF01SC for file transfers

Posted on August 31, 2017 at 00:52Hi Everyone,I've been evaluating an SPWF01SC to see whether it's suitable to add web browser file transfer functionality and a control interface to an existing embedded (bare metal) project.Host controller is an STM...

STM32L496QEI oscillator frequency error

Posted on August 30, 2017 at 21:03I'm debugging a new board which uses the STM32L496QEI6 and found that the HSI and MSI clocks are running about 8% too slow which is way outside the specification. (This error shows up both on both the UART pins and ...

Resolved! ST-LINK Utilities V4.0.0 save broken

Posted on October 29, 2016 at 17:48having a frustrating time with the new utilities, using an STM32F103RBT6 repeatedly getting a ''fail to save bin/hex'' type error when using ''Save As''. Didn't seem dependent on file name, and file name didn't cla...

Labels