STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

how can i expand memory on stm32f407?

Posted on November 07, 2017 at 21:22hello,i'm working at a project. it's a digital effect processor for singing, something simple just some delay and reverb, but i don't have enough sram memory on the stm32f407...the conversion is on 16bits at 48khz...

HAL_SAI_Transmit_DMA buffer size?

Posted on November 07, 2017 at 20:25So, I have 5 TDM data slots being used in my SAI1 master TX using circular DMA.  I have a buffer that is 10240 bytes in size (5*1024*2).  So, to start the TDM signal, I call: HAL_SAI_Transmit_DMA(&hsai_BlockA1, &D...

Resolved! Using UART in DMA mode

Posted on April 08, 2017 at 00:00I am trying to implement UART in DMA mode to transmit a simple string every time a push button is pressed.So I have used CubeMX to generate the code and I have configured UART2 TX DMA in normal (not circular) mode an...

Resolved! Sequence of ADC data reading with DMA in STM32F0

Posted on October 19, 2017 at 23:09I am reading multiple ADC channels on an STM32F0 using DMA.  I am reading the data into an array.  The data does not appear in the array in the order of ADC channel number.  It is my understanding that the F0 does ...

Jack Juni by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Running code in external SDRAM is too slow.

Posted on November 07, 2017 at 07:37Hi,I'm using STM32F769NI based self-designed board and running my application in external SDRAM which is copied from pre-programmed external NAND flash: To make it possible I swapped FMC bank of SDRAM. The default...

Labels