STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! CMSIS what linker file to use?

I've an STM32F103C8T6 CPU, but I can't find appropriate linker file. The closes file is `STM32F101XB_FLASH.ld`. Can I use it with change following line (#43):FLASH (rx) : ORIGIN = 0x08000000, LENGTH = 128KtoFLASH (rx) : ORIGIN = 0x08000000,...

AOvch.0 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32LO Convert multiple ADCs using DMA

I'm trying to convert 3 ADC channels using DMA. But the variables don't seem to change when I watch them in the debugger. I know the conversion complete callback is executed because I breakpointed it. So this suggests that the DMA transfer is not exe...

Why does not work UART3 RX interrupt?

#define RXBUFFERSIZE 2 uint8_t aRxBuffer[RXBUFFERSIZE];static void MX_USART3_UART_Init(void) {   __HAL_RCC_USART3_CLK_ENABLE(); huart3.Instance = USART3; huart3.Init.BaudRate = 115200; huart3.Init.WordLength = UART_WORDLENGTH_8B; huart3.In...

ADC Regular Conversion Interrupt Example

I can't get the STM32L07RZ-Nucleo ADC regular conversion interrupt example to work. I'm using the Keil MDK variant. I upload the program, start the debugger and put uwADCxConvertedValue into watch window #1The doc file says to connect a signal to P...