STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

sprintf not working when ADC started

I'm trying to send ADC results over to a receiver via UART, but somewhy the program freezes on sprintf() IF I have called HAL_ADC_Start_DMA() before. If I call sprintf() before HAL_ADC_Start_DMA() it works fine. However, I need to call it after start...

JS8 by Senior
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SCKL frequency of SPI

Hello,I have set the BR bit in CR1 to 0 with the expectation of obtaining an 8MHz clock frequency. However, I am encountering an actual frequency of approximately 1.042MHz. Does anyone have an explanation for this issue, or should I consider implemen...

hexdecimal number to send UART

Hi,I wanted to send hexadecimal numbers through UART. I am using STM32F405. Can it be done.If I am sending float number as 1.3456 string (text) to windows COM port to  english language windows application field. If for example regional settings being...

cjaya.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32H743 – Unique device ID register

dear ST / reader,our application uses the STM32H743. We need a unique serial number to be stored in this micro, in non-volatile memory, to uniquely identify each board. There’s no on-board EEPROM, so we were wondering if this device includes any inte...

TMA1of3 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 5 kudos

Example script/program for I2C bootloader commands

Hi, I'm using a STM32G07x1 that will need to receive firmware updates from an embedded Linux CPU. The only connection between these devices is an I2C bus so I plan to use the ROM I2C bootloader to handle updates.I am aware of AN4221 that describes ho...

Resolved! STM32F413VGT6 DMA is triggered but no data is copied

Hello,I'm trying to use DMA with an Usart to receive incoming data in a circular buffer. Basically this is my code for configuration using UART5. I can send data, so i assume, that port und clock configuration is correct. When receiving data, NDTR is...

NHand by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels