STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! USART3_IRQHandler is not invoked.

char recv_string[10];char data;int count = -1,i,data_check = -1;void USART3_IRQHandler(void) //my interrupt handler{ if(USART_GetITStatus(USART3,USART_IT_TXE)) { data = USART_GetChar(); if(data == 0x0D || data == 0x08) data_check = 1; e...

psati by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART interrupt lost

Under FREERTOS on UART3, I receive a 40 byte packet every 2.5ms @ 921600 baud . I programmed the Rx FIFO to interrupt at 1/2 level threshold. Everything works fine for about an hour. Then, for some reason, I get an overrun condition which seems to me...

DMose by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

execution time-STM32F429zi

i am just executing a for loop of 4096 time. But it takes more than 1 ms in stm32f429zi series. Clock frequency is 180MHz. How it can take that much time or whether it is executing some other function in back end.

SR.6 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Application start address can be != start of flash ?

Hello,I need to use the example which boots (jumps) into application in external memory, but with a very slight modification:So that the start address of application can be somewhere inside the flash, not particulary at the start of flash, as it is n...

ranran by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos