STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F4 + USB MSD + SDIO Working Example

Hello, I am using STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.21.0 library version.I would like to implement USB mass storage device example along with SDIO interface. When I connect my STM32 device with the PC, I wish to see my SD card content on my PC.I made some confi...

Standby Mode of STM32L152.

I am using STM32L152. It goes into a standby mode and uses RTC to wake up every 10 seconds to carry out some tasks. Now, I would like to add an external interrupt (external switch) to the existing codes. In this case, the uC will exit the standby m...

Khoo.B by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI between F769I and F446RE not working

Hi,I'm trying to implement a basic SPI full-duplex between two STM32.I have set up an F769I as Master, which works just fine. However the F446RE Slave doesnt transmit anything.I used CubeMX to create the project (file attached).The Master currently d...

RMuel.18 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L082KZ getting started with TrueStudio

Hi!I've bought STM32L082 for development and installed Atollic TrueStudio but couldn't find L082KZ MCU (the nearest similar is only 082CZ). How can I use this IDE or Keil is the only option?

M_1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO F446RE - TrueSTUDIO example projects

Hi, I have purchased a NUCLEO - F446RE development board and I would like to start with some example projects...The problems are the following: I wanted to start based on the following document/ manual: "Getting started with STM32 Nucleo board softwa...

Örs by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cubemx pwm for stm32f7 nucelo board

Hi there. I'm trying to generate a Pwm signal using my nucelo board but I'm having issues doing this using cubemx. ​I've configured the clocks and oscillator based on resources I've found online but I'm not too sure what the clock source should be. I...

Labels