STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F4 Timer Input capture problem

Posted on May 19, 2018 at 12:48Hello , I am using stm32f446re nucleo board . and i face some issue in timer input capture . here i am using 2 timers TIM6 ( for time base generation ) and TIM2 (free running input capture purpose)actually my code is w...

RN by Senior
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Board support file for STM3240G-EVAL in Keil MDK 5

Hi,I have asked this question before, but this time with a different aspect.Board support for STM3240G-EVAL board was available in Keil V4. In Keil V5, it's not available. Is there any way that I can copy some files from V4 installation to V5 install...

MRana by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F722 - i2c data acquisition using timer interrupts

Hello,I'm having some trouble using the timer based interrupts.I have some very basic experience in mcu programing but I'm new to the STM32 platform and I had to adapt to it rather quickly. Therefore I lack some of the basic knowledge.My first questi...

0690X000006C8lBQAS.jpg
KMarci by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with form of SCK clock of SPI protocol !

I have been trying to perform SPI communication and observe outgoing and incoming data through MOSI & MISO. There is a weird problem in SCK weveform There are the codes I wrote :#include "stm32f10x.h" #include "stm32f10x_rcc.h" #include "stm32f10x_gp...

0690X000006C8kwQAC.png
KOzdi by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can complementary timer pins be used as inputs?

Hello, I'm designing a PCB with an interface to an existing STM32769 board. I would like to use one of the STM32 timer inputs to trigger a timer. When the timer reaches its "compare" value it should trigger a DMA request for an SPI transaction. Accor...

AKuch.0 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels