STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! On board SPI to SPI in STM32F207ZGT6

#include "main.h" SPI_HandleTypeDef hspi1; SPI_HandleTypeDef hspi3;   UART_HandleTypeDef huart3;   /* USER CODE BEGIN PV */ char spi_data_tx[1]={'1'}; char spi_data_rx[1]={'0'}; void SystemClock_Config(void); static void MX_GPIO_Init(void); static ...

vbk22398 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Failed to trigger STM32L431 USART1 bootloader via SW

Hi guys,I could set MCU into bootloader mode manually by using PH3/Boot0, but I can't get trigger bootloader via SW... I did check previous posts, but somehow it does not help.HW setup: I have dev board with STM32L431. It has USART1 (PA9, PA10) conne...

Lex by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not a genuine ST Device!

HiI would like to debug STM32F303RDT6 using a combination of Keil and ULINK2.When I start debugging on the target microcontroller (STM32F303RDT6), **Not a genuine ST Device! Abort connection** is output as shown below.We investigated the cause.I foun...

Ukazu by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 6 kudos

LORA E5 grove module

Hello,I'm currently sending AT commands to the Grove LoRa E5 module from Seed Studio, when I send commands like "AT," there is no response from the module. I've connected the module to the USART of the STM32L476RG board. If anyone has encountered and...

ADC frequency limit for ADCxDC2 use in STM32F446 (AN4073)

AN4073 states that ADCxDC2 can be used only if ADC frequency is at least 30 MHz. I used it by mistake with ADC frequency 22.5 MHz. It seemed like it improved the precision by about 5 LSBs. The software worked just fine: no crashes, no funny misbehavi...

vvp by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

No output PWM for slave TIM channel

The MCU used is STM32F103VET6. I want to use TIM3_CH1 (generating a PWM signal of 10kHz, 30% duty cycle) as the master input of TIM4_CH1. The TIM3 acts as the prescalar of TIM4 and thus making TIM4 to ouput a PWM signal of 200Hz and 60% duty cycle. T...

OW1TY2_0-1710063630371.png
OW1TY2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pinout and Configuration functions disabled?

Trying to configure my project to use USART2. When I opened "System Core" and "Connectivity", I see that a bunch of options are disabled or have warning signs. I haven't been able to find out why or how to change them, and this isn't an issue I have ...

Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 16.39.36.png

STM32G0B0 USB Interrupt Error Issue

MCU---STM32G0B0CET6CUBEIDE Settingx-tal 16MHzUSB CLOCK---48MHzUSB_DRD_FS---Host_Only_FS,USB_HOST---Mass Storage Host Class,FATFS---USB DiskUSB Interrupt---Enable[Probrem]If you set it to the above mode and operate it, the USB is recognized only once ...

Kimjunho by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels