STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Nucleo64 - default blinky description

UM1724 rev.12, in chapter 5.1 Getting started in description of the default blinky program which comes preprogrammed with the board, says:5. Observe the blinking frequency of the three LEDs LD1 to LD3, by clicking on the buttonB1.What?LD1 is STLink's...

STM32 Flash loader

Can I load (config.h) file from my PC to STM32F103 flash memory using STM32 flash loader demonstrator ???

sne_123 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upload a config file.

How can I upload a config text file to stm32 flash ??? what softwares do zi need to install and what will be the procedure to check the presence of config file and update the firmware accordingly with new settings????

sne_123 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 Pin State in shutdown mode

We are trying to set the STM32L431 controller to shutdown mode.During the shutdown mode, Pin PA15 shall be at low level.Unfortunately the pin does not stay at low level during shutdown.We have configured the pin with „HAL_PWREx_EnableGPIOPullDown(PWR...

A.R.C by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Run-time UART Buadrate change

I am working on STM32L462CE MCU and my requirement is to change the baudrate of UART at run-time. So, how I do that?. Can you please give me the solution for this. First set to 9600bps, after 921600 and at last 115200.

AP_040 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I configure ETM tracing on an stm32?

Hello, I am trying to use a segger jtrace pro debugger with an stm32303E-EVAL board through the ETM trace connector, however I am not seeing a signal on any of the trace pins including the trace clock when running my program. I've ensured I have cont...

AOlve by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels