STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DCMI bitdepth of STM32H7 for Raw Bayer data

Posted on March 31, 2018 at 18:03Can a STM32H7 capture 12-bits raw bayer progressive video data? For instance, from an OV5642 image sensor?I'm looking at the reference manual of the MCU. It can be found from the following link.http://www.st.com/cont...

M. Jeong by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can someone help me with the function static void MX_CAN_Init(void)? When I debug my profram it get halted here!!!!

I have a STM32f042k6 Nucleo board on wich I am trying to setup the CAN Bus without success. I am using the HAL_Libraries. My programm halts at HAL_CAN_Init(&hcan); static void MX_CAN_Init(void){ hcan.Instance = CAN; hcan.Init.Prescaler = 8; hcan.Init...

Is there a Bluetooth HCI library for STM32F7 ?

Hi, I need to interface STM32F7 with a Bluetooth chipset that supports HCI interface over UART/USB. I would like to know if STM32CubeMX provides such a library or is there any other library available that can be used ? Any direction in this regard ...

Subbu by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to wake-up from sleep-mode on STM32L072

I've modified the AT-command example from the X-CUBE-SFOX package to add another serial interface as a command link.Now you can enter AT-commands via LPUART1 connected to terminal program on PC or send them from another CPU via USART1 and forward the...

h.graf by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos