STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

i2c problem

here is the read 16 bytes register codeuint16_t TMP_ReadConfReg(void) { __IO uint16_t RegValue = 0;   /* Enable LM75_I2C acknowledgement if it is already disabled by other function */ I2C_AcknowledgeConfig(LM75_I2C, ENABLE); /*---------------...

Microsecond delay using Timer in stm32l0

I have tried below code for generating the microsecond delay for the stm32l0, but its not working.int myTicks = 0;********//Enabling The timerrRCC->APB1ENR |= RCC_APB1ENR_TIM2EN;      TIM2->PSC = 0;      TIM2->ARR = 72;      TIM2->CR1 |= TIM_CR1_URS;...

Writing and reading from Flash on STM32F446

I have a Nucleo-64 Dev Board where I'm developing and testing my automation solution.I'm using the latest STM32CubeIDE and updated STM32 FW Package (1.24.1), FreeRTOS and FATFS as Middleware.I'm trying to wrap HAL Flash Write function, aside a simple...

peppea82 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FMC controller conflict issue

I have 2 FMC controllers on my STM32F429 design. The first controller is SDRAM controller which is used by LTDC&DMA2D as video buffer;The second controller is PSRAM controller which is used as data interface between STM32 and FPGA;​The two controller...

RLee.7 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels