STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I downloaded In-Application Programming with UART -software example package for my STM32G0, but it did not include direct example projects for this MPU family, and I found it not so straightforward to port any of the provided to this MPU.

So does anyone know if this kind of examples for this MPU family are on the way? Or have someone done this porting and have tips for helping out with the job?

KPeso.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer resolution question

Hello,I have a project in which I use an external timer module. I want to measure the time that a function takes. I have a function say _time returnTime() which is configured in such a way that it returns a time with 10 microsecond resolution. In the...

PPopo by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

complementary pwm for 6 step commutation

I am driving bldc motor using my bldc driver, I use stm32f103xx as MCU. Using 6 step commutation the control was ok, and i driven in e-scooter using my driver. But there is a small problem at starting, once the motor gets its motion it goes good. So ...

Bud by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Program flow gets stuck. Why doesn't CC1IF Capture/compare interupt flag gets set, while debugging the next program on my STM32F723E-DISCOVERY?

A while ago I received an STM32 discoveryboard as a gift, after I told some people on a fair that I'm a software engineer. Because I'm allready experienced in C/C++ but new to embedded software engineering, I ordered a course. Now I get stuck on the ...

Zeron by Associate III
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos
Labels