STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F103 PC13 variable duty cycle waveform

I'm intending to use PC13 as an output to drive the onboard LED, but at some point in my program the PC13 pin begins outputting a 4.4 khz signal with pulse width that varies from 0% to 100% back to 0% and keeps repeating that pattern at approx 4 Hz. ...

Resolved! STM32L071 i2c busy

Try run i2c1 in master mode. After set START bit both SCL and SDA lines goes LOW and remain until reset peripheral.

ISede by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPI chip select pin

Hello,I need to connect more than 2 MCUs with SPI connection(1 Master, 2Slaves). Here is my Hardware connections :MISO1->MOSI2 && MOSI3MOSI1->MISO2 && MISO3SCK1->SCK2 && SCK3NSS1->NSS2 && NSS3But I don't know how I can select each slave with master (...

parisa by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L486: setting RTC alarm in stop mode 2

Hi all,I'm using STM32L486 and my application needs to enter STOP MODE 2 in certain conditions. Every time it will enter STOP MODE 2, I'd like to set an RTC alarm to awake the MCU in e.g. 24 hours or 60 mins (it's just a configurable time known a pri...

OpenOCD board config support for NUCLEO-H755ZI-Q

Hi,I was looking through the supported boards and chips for the NUCLEO-H755ZI-Q, and could not find a right file.Has anyone in here made their own they would like to share?I'm using CLion with OpenOCD for development.Best regards,Tero

TOlli by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels